Saturday, April 14, 2012

Revising Grace

The revision is completed and I am very happy with it. Grace and Worth now spend more time in Thebes, NY, after Worth comes home from Vietnam, and before they leave for Long Island. The decisions I made in January and February, really came together in the past 6 weeks. Thanks to the critiquers, especially Wendy for comments on the Epilogue.

My agent has the revision. From here it is subject to the opinion of others, but it feels good to have my own opinion. I love it. I didn't want it to end. It's shorter and denser than before.

Go, Grace.
Oh, and the last word is "home" which was the last word of the original novel, Wounds, in 1975.
Back to basics.

2 comments:

  1. Go, Grace! Congratulations, Susan, and good luck! I can't wait to read it.
    Charlie Heller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Can't wait for my autographed copy!

    ReplyDelete